Inground Pools in Melbourne
Few items define your backyard space the way a pool does. At Melbourne Pools, we offer numerous inground concrete pools and inground fibreglass pools in Melbourne to help you transform your backyard into a paradise. Read on to learn more about our swimming pool design and installation services in Melbourne and surrounding areas.
Inground Pool Designs and Options
Inground fibreglass pools and concrete swimming pools can provide families with hours of recreation and relaxation. These beautiful, long-lasting structures can also increase the value of your property, making them an excellent renovation choice no matter how long you plan to stay in your current home.
We offer two main types of inground pool construction: inground fibreglass pools and inground concrete pools.
- Concrete – Concrete pools offer a range of custom options. The durable nature of concrete allows us to construct pools of most depths, sizes and shapes. We offer a number of inground concrete swimming pools, as well as finishes ranging in colour from dark blue to neutral taupe, allowing you to match your pool to the aesthetic of your home.
- Fibreglass – We offer 20 prefabricated designs for inground fibreglass pools, with various lengths and shapes to choose from. Modern fibreglass can last up to 35 years, providing you with an affordable yet durable pool.
Additional Pool Accessories
In addition to providing exceptional inground concrete and fibreglass pools in Melbourne, we also keep an inventory of pool accessories to increase the luxury of your home pool. Our available accessories include:
- Automatic and robotic pool cleaners
- Design elements like integrated waterfalls
- Heating options
- Jets and blowers
- Structural LED lights
- And more
View our full list of pool accessories or consult with one of our staff members to plan your perfect pool.
Above Ground vs Inground Pools
One of the biggest decisions you’ll have to make when it comes to choosing a swimming pool is whether you want an above ground swimming pool or an in-ground swimming pool. If you live in a warm area and you have a sufficient budget, Melbourne Pools recommends investing in an in-ground swimming pool. Not only are these pool designs infinitely more popular and stylish, but they also boast a wide range of other benefits. Our experts have compiled this quick guide to show you why our in-ground swimming pools in Melbourne provide the biggest rewards.
Benefits and Advantages
From increased durability to more versatile designs, an in-ground swimming pool has no shortage of benefits. Some of these include:
- They are far more popular and desirable. In 2007, the Australian Bureau of Statistics revealed that a majority of Australian households with pools had in-ground pool designs.
- They blend in more seamlessly with the aesthetics of your home and its surroundings. They’re far less intrusive, can create a wonderful backdrop, and are guaranteed to add more value to your home.
- They are more durable and require less maintenance, meaning they last longer and save you more money in the long-term despite being more expensive up-front.
- There are an almost limitless number of personalised designs and shapes to choose from. Whether you prefer in-ground concrete pools or in-ground fiberglass pools, they can be made as deep as you like and can even be shaped specially to suit your preferences.
Get a Quote for Our Inground Swimming Pools Today
Melbourne Pools has years of pool design and construction experience, allowing us to cover our construction with a 35-year structural warranty.
Reach out to our design, construction and installation team today to create your ideal backyard space. Call us now on (03) 9449 3003, message us using our online contact form below, or send an email to email@example.com. Our experienced staff will walk you through the various inground concrete pools and inground fibreglass pools available for your Melbourne home.